There are many choices in and around Columbus for exterior cladding, but when it’s time for a siding replacement, the majority of homeowners turn to the affordability and durability of vinyl siding. With its easy installation, weather resistance, and insulating properties, vinyl siding from Universal Builders can improve your home’s value and offer the long-term protection that you need.
Our vinyl siding installers have over a decade of experience in professional siding installation and replacement services—and we only install the highest-quality products to ensure your lasting satisfaction.
Innovative Replacement Vinyl Siding with Superior Performance
Despite the newer options available on the market, vinyl siding has retained its status as the most popular material for overall value, style, and performance. The replacement vinyl siding from Universal Builders is no exception, and here in Columbus we offer Norandex products that come with premier benefits such as:
- Customized style options that perfectly complement your home’s structure.
- Thermally-efficient construction for energy-saving benefits.
- Weather resistance that offers home protection even in the worst weather.
- Easy-to-install products from trusted industry manufacturers.
- No need for repainting, with siding options designed for effortless maintenance.
Vinyl Siding vs. Fiber Cement: How They Compare
When you’re in the market for siding for your Columbus property, there’s a lot more to think about than looks! Although both vinyl and fiber cement siding are popular options, there are differences between them that every homeowner should be aware of:
- Insulation: The R-value of fiber cement siding is comparable to that of hollow vinyl, but insulated vinyl siding has the clear advantage in terms of keeping your home comfortable year-round.
- Durability: Vinyl siding is impervious to moisture and water, whereas fiber cement has been known to absorb them.
- Upkeep: Once installed, vinyl siding needs virtually no maintenance, but fiber cement can fade over time, requiring painting and possibly re-caulking.
- Cost: Both in terms of up-front cost and maintenance savings, vinyl cement is often a more economical choice than fiber cement.
- Appearance: Stylish options for both vinyl and fiber cement have come a long way, with vinyl generally offering a greater variety of colors, shapes, and even installation methods to choose from.
Professional and Guaranteed Siding Installation Services
After you choose the color, texture, and vinyl siding finish that’s right for your home, our experienced team will get to work quickly—without ever cutting corners on the quality of our work. From start to finish, our goal is to exceed your siding installation expectations, and we do that by offering:
- Award-Winning Service from a Veteran-Owned Business
- Flexible Financing Offers that Fit Within Your Remodeling Budget
- Trained, Certified, and Licensed Siding Installers
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranties and Manufacturer Warranty Coverage
Get More Information About Customized Vinyl Siding Options Today!
At Universal Builders of America, Inc. our first commitment is to customer satisfaction, and we always go the extra mile to ensure that you get the quality vinyl siding needed to help make your Columbus house a home you love to live in.
Learn more by contacting us today and speaking with one of our experienced team members! Just give us a call or fill out our online form now for a free estimate and consultation for your new siding.