Your roof can be a drastic source of heat loss, making it more difficult and costlier to keep your Columbus home warm in the winter. During summer months, non-insulated roofs can absorb heat that easily passes into your home. Insulating your roof is an easy and affordable way to maintain an ideal indoors temperature year-round, and there are many additional benefits that can make your home safer and more comfortable.
At Universal Builders, we offer the Columbus roof insulation you need. Since 2005, our BBB-accredited business has provided quality service at a fair price, making us a preferred choice for all roofing projects big and small.
Benefits of Insulating Your Attic
When you need dependable Columbus attic insulation, go with Universal Builders. We use the most reputable brands like Owens Corning to make sure your home is well protected. Our contractors are fully licensed, certified, and dedicated to providing you with the most courteous and professional service possible, starting with a free in-home cost estimate.
Insulating your attic is a quick and easy way to improve the quality of your home. Some of the benefits you can expect include:
- Energy Efficiency: Our products provide a high R-value per inch, which means you’re getting some of the most energy efficient insulation on the market.
- Fire Protection: We use non-combustible materials that can withstand temperatures up to 2,000˚ F, providing your home with extra fire protection.
- Soundproofing: Excellent sound attenuation reduces indoors noise pollution for a quieter and more comfortable home.
- Mold Resistance: You don’t have to worry about mold growth in your attic’s insulation when you choose our innovative materials.
- Eco-Responsibility: Our products not only conserve energy, they are made with 70% pre-consumer recycled content.
For more information about the benefits of roof and attic insulation, call Universal Builders today. If you’re ready to get started with a free in-home estimate, use our easy online form now!